Looking to buy or build your dream home?
Home Purchases & Refinancing
AgSouth Mortgages, a division of AgSouth Farm Credit, makes loans for:
- Homes with Acreage
- Homes in Town & in the Country
- Vacation Properties
- Investment Properties
- Up to 97% Financing for First-Time Homebuyers
- Up to 95% Financing for Conventional Loans
- USDA & VA Loans with 0% down
Construction to Permanent (C2P) Loans
Our construction-to-permanent (C2P) programs allow you to finance the construction of your new home with a one-time closing loan, as opposed to a traditional process that requires two closings.
- Financing up to $726,000
- Up to 95% loan-to-value over a 12 month construction period.
- Lock-in fixed rate during construction with the ability
to lower rate upon completion if market changes (fees may apply)
- Financing up to $2,999,999
- Up to 80% loan-to-value over a 12 month construction period
- Lock-in rate during construction. Available with fixed rate or adjustable rate.
Rural Home Construction
If your dream home doesn't fit within one of our C2P programs, then AgSouth Farm Credit’s Rural Home Construction Loan may be best for you. Once your home is complete, we can finance your mortgage under the same roof!
- Flexible draw schedules
- Quick turnarounds on draws
- Payments can go directly to the builder with the home owner’s approval for an efficient process
- Up to 85% financing
*Disclaimer - Loans through AgSouth Mortgages do not qualify for Patronage.