Is leasing right for you?
Leasing may be an excellent alternative to buying. Leasing saves costs, improves cash flow, avoids equipment obsolescence, frees up capital and may gain tax advantages.
For Georgia leasing contact Donald Crumbley at DCrumbley@AgSouthFC.com.
For South Carolina leasing contact Gary Bowen at GBowen@AgSouthFC.com
Leasing available for:
- Metal Buildings & Shelters
- Specialized Farm Equipment
- Farm Implements
- Dairy Equipment
- Grain Bins
- Irrigation systems
- Fleet Vehicles
- Processing, Packaging & Material Handling Equipment
- No down payment
- Payments are often lower than with a typical purchase
- Lease terms are custom fit to your cash flow and preferred payment schedule
- Lease-to-purchase options available
- No appraisal fees
- Sale-leaseback options available
- Lease payments may be deductible as operating expense and can help lower taxes
- No lien on buildings up to $500,000
* Disclaimer - If you purchase equipment in the 4th quarter of the year, your eligible depreciation may be negatively affected. To avoid potential depreciation deduction issues, considering leasing the equipment--lease payments are generally 100 percent tax deductible. See your accountant to determine if a lease is better for your tax situation.