Looking to buy or build your dream home?
AgSouth Mortgages, a division of AgSouth Farm Credit, makes loans for:
- Homes with Acreage
- Homes in Town & in the Country
- Home Renovations & FHA 203(k) Program for Purchase and/or Renovation
- Vacation Properties
- Investment Properties
- Up to 97% Financing for First-Time Homebuyers
- Up to 95% Financing for Conventional Loans
- USDA & VA Loans with 0% down
Construction-to-Perm (C2P) Loans
Finance your land, construction & permanent financing with one loan closing!
- Save on closing costs by having one closing
- Long-term interest rate locked at closing
- Your rate won’t go up even if interest rates rise during construction
- If it drops, you can lower your rate
- The construction loan is converted into a permanent mortgage after the contractor finishes building the home.
- The permanent mortgage is like any other mortgage.
- You can choose a fixed-rate or an adjustable-rate loan and specify the loan’s term, typically 15 or 30 years.
- Up to 95% financing available
- Will work with customized builder draws
Have a mortgage expert contact me
Frequently asked questions
How do I know how much house I can afford?
What is the difference between a fixed-rate loan and an adjustable-rate loan?
How is an index and margin used in an ARM?
How do I know which type of mortgage is best for me?
What does my mortgage payment include?
How much cash will I need to purchase a home?
*Disclaimer - Loans through AgSouth Mortgages do not qualify for Patronage.
Construction for Rural Home Loans with AgSouth Farm Credit
If your dream is a custom built home in the country then AgSouth Farm Credit’s Rural Home Loan may be best for you.
- Flexible draw schedules
- Quick turnarounds on draws
- Payments can go directly to the builder with the home owner’s approval for an efficient process
- Up to 85% financing
Home loans through AgSouth Farm Credit
AgSouth has been financing rural homes and properties for a century, and no one does it better! Whether your dream is buy or build a home in the country with just a few acres to yourself or a plantation where you can raise horses or cows, we can make it happen.
Our loan officers are experts in the field of rural financing, and we have programs to meet any need either through AgSouth Mortgages as noted above or via an in-portfolio loan.
- Home purchases
- Home construction
- Home improvements
- Home refinancing
- Share in our profits
- Conventional Mortgage Programs
- Homes with unlimited acres