Upgrade Coming Later this Summer!
Managing your AgSouth account online and on the go is now easier, more convenient and better than ever! Coming soon, our Digital Banking portal (formerly known as AccountAccess) and mobile app will be upgraded so you can more easily access and manage your loans.
Why will the upgrade be better for me?
- Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all your devices.
- Manage your loans or access funds from your line of credit.
- Schedule unlimited current and future-date payments.
- Access up to 25 months of billing statements and transaction history.
- Enable co-borrowers to register to view and manage loans.
- Download and view annual statements and tax documents.
- Benefit from enhanced login features that keep your online sessions safe and secure.
What will I need to do?
After the upgrade, existing borrowers will need to re-register with us to access their accounts online.
Step 1: Re-register and Create New Login Credentials ONLINE: You will first need to re-register online at the link below. To re-register you will need access to your loan or account number. We recommend you write those down now for easy reference. They can be found on your loan document or billing statement which can be found in your current AccountAccess under Documents.
You will be able to re-register here soon!
You will be able to register here soon!
We’ve created this guide and FAQ reference to help you complete the re-registration process.
If you still have questions after reading through this information, please reach out to us at 844-275-9534 or at firstname.lastname@example.org so a representative can assist you.
Step 2: Download the new AgSouth Digital Banking App: AFTER you re-register online (link above) you will need to delete your old AgSouth or Carolina Farm Credit app and download the new app.
Search for AgSouth Farm Credit Mobile on the app store. After re-registering you will be able to login using your new credentials.
DOWNLOAD APP: COMING SOON!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- 1. How do I report a problem with my account?
You may call us at 844-275-9534 or email us at email@example.com
- 2. I had account in AccountAccess already. Do I need to set up a new account?
Yes. Everyone will need to re-register their account on Digital Banking. You will be asked to set new login credentials, but you can use the same password that you used on AccountAccess.
- 3. How do I find my loan number?
Your loan or account number can be found on your loan document or billing statement. When you are prompted to type in your loan or account number, please use the portion of the number AFTER the last dash (may be 6, 8 or 10 digits). You can view your billing statements electronically in your current AccountAccess up until June 20 under the Documents tab.
- 4. What if I start the registration process and do not complete it?
Once the registration process is started it should be completed in that same session. If the process is not complete after the email step is completed, a request will need to be submitted to Customer Support to have that email unlocked.
- 5. What if I forget my password?
You can reset your password from the Log In page by clicking Reset Password, entering the registered email address, and following the instructions.
- 6. What if my Digital Banking account has been locked?
You can unlock your account by clicking on Unlock Account on the Log In page, entering the registered email address, and following the instructions.
- 7. If I have more than one lending relationship am I able to view all of them by signing into only one account?
Yes. Digital Banking information is determined by the Social Security number or EIN of the primary or co-borrowers on the loan. If you are individually signing on the loan, you can now view the different relationships within your account. To add additional loans to your digital banking login, please visit the Accounts page and select the “Don’t see your loan? Click here to add it” option. Follow the prompts on the screen to add additional loans.
- 8. I co-signed on a loan. Can I register for Digital Banking?
Yes. You will need to have the loan number or account number available when registering.
- 8. How do I make a payment?
Follow the instructions below to make a payment:
Note: Scheduling a future-dated payment is the same process as making a payment.
- From the Accounts homepage, identify the loan you wish to pay. Select the Pay option next to the loan number.
- On the Payment Details form, enter the amount in the Payment Amount and any Additional Principal amount you want to pay (optional).
- Click on the Calendar icon to set a payment date. Select the account you wish to pay from in the drop-down list in the Payment From field. The Primary Email Address is the email address to which we will send a payment confirmation email. You may also provide an optional Secondary Email Address for receiving payment confirmation.
- Select the Review Option at the bottom of the payment form.
- The Payment Details – Final Review screen displays. If everything is correct, check the box at the bottom of the page and select the Schedule Payment option.
- A Payment Details – Confirmation page will display. You will also receive a payment confirmation to your primary and secondary email addresses (if provided).
- 9. How do I update my online payment banking information?
- On the Digital Banking home page, click on the dropdown by your name at the top-right of the page.
- Select User Settings
- Select Payment Account(s).
- Click the Add Payment Account button and fill in all the required fields.
- Click Add Payment Account.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address confirming the newly added account number listed on the Payment Account(s) page.
- 10. How do I set up my payment profile?
- From the main screen go to click on your name to display a drop down.
- Click User Settings -> Payment Accounts -> Add Payment Account.
- To add a new payment account, enter all of the required information and Click Save.
- The newly added account will list on the Payment Profile.
- If you want to change information in a payment profile, click Edit next to the account name. You can also Delete a profile. You can add a maximum of nine accounts to make Online Payments.
- 11. If I make an online payment today, will my account be drafted for this amount every month?
Currently, payments made online are one-time only payments. You may schedule unlimited current day and future dated payments or contact us for more information about setting up Autodraft on your loan.
- 12. When will my online payment be applied to my loan?
Payments made online before 2:30pm will be credited to your loan that business day. Payments made after 2:30pm will be credited to your loan the next business day. Payments scheduled with a future date will be credited to your loan on the payment date you scheduled/selected.
- 13. Can I make one online payment to cover all my loans that are due?
Not at this time. The payments must be made to each loan individually. You can future date and submit as many payments as you would like. There is no limit.
- 14. Where can I see scheduled payments?
From your homepage, select Scheduled Payments at the top of the screen.
- 15. I made an online payment, but now realize it was not enough to satisfy the amount due. What can I do?
If the payment has not processed yet, you can cancel the payment under Pending Payments. Otherwise, you can submit another payment for the remaining amount due.
- 16. Why is the online payment feature not allowing me to pay my total outstanding loan balance?
Payoffs cannot be processed through Digital Banking. You must call us to receive a payoff quote.
- 17. If I would like to pay my revolving line of credit down to zero. Can I do that in Digital Banking?
Yes, you can pay the principal down to zero.
- 18. I will be assessed a late charge if my payment is not applied today. Should I proceed with an online payment?
You can proceed with an online payment as long as it is before 2:30 pm and you select today’s date as the effective date.
- 19. Can I cancel a loan payment that I submitted?
Scheduled payments can be cancelled before 2:30 pm on the payment date. To cancel a scheduled payment, click on the Scheduled Payments tab, then select Cancel option next to the payment you wish to cancel.
- 20. If my loan is on AutoDraft, can I make my loan payment online?
No, you cannot make your regular payment; however, you can make an additional principal payment.
- 21. How do I pay my insurance premium?
Insurance premiums cannot be paid in Digital Banking. You will need to call the office to make a payment over the phone or mail a check to your local branch.
- 22. I would like to use the Transfer Funds feature in Digital Banking, but I do not have FastCash. What should I do?
You will need to contact your local branch to sign up for FastCash. FastCash enables you to transfer funds from your line of credit to your commercial bank.
- 23. How do I update the commercial bank account I have associated with FastCash?
You will need to contact us to make those changes. This information cannot be updated within Digital Banking.
- 24. I made a FastCash transfer before 2:30pm the previous business day, but the funds are not in my checking/savings account.
If your FastCash is listed in your loan transaction history, please contact your commercial bank for further assistance. Your funds may have been placed in a pending status at your bank, and Farm Credit has no control over that process. If you do not see your FastCash transfer listed in your loan transaction history, please give us a call.
VIEWING DOCUMENTS & HISTORY
- 25. How many months of transaction history can I view?
You are able to see 25 months’ of history per loan.
- 26. Do I have the ability to view and download my statements? What about year-end documents?
Yes, from the home screen, click on Documents and Forms across the top. You will be able to select Billing Statements, Tax Documents, Annual Activity, or Forms to view and/or download.
- 27. How do I turn off paper statements if I do not want to receive any?
You have the ability to select Paperless from the Documents and Forms area. You can select individual loans or all your loans to go paperless.
If you still have questions or need further assistance, please reach out to us at 844-275-9534 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.